Industrial displays are industrial equipment that is very different from conventional displays. The construction materials of industrial displays are usually made of aluminum alloy, which has good heat dissipation characteristics. Industrial displays have high environmental requirements, the displays must not only adapt to various industrial environments, but also maintain stable performance.
With the continuous development of society, the use of industrial displays is becoming more and more widespread. Although the use is becoming more and more popular, many customers know little about industrial displays, such as the general classification and use of industrial displays. Let me introduce the classification and use of industrial displays in detail, and I hope it will be helpful to you.
1. Embedded industrial display: An embedded industrial display, as the name suggests, must be built into the customer's product. The customer's product must have a large and medium control cabinet. Except for the display panel, the rest are embedded in the customer equipment, and the back is fixed with a hook. The large control cabinet must be installed according to the hole size on the industrial display manufacturer's embedded installation drawing.
2. Wall-mounted industrial display: The wall-mounted industrial display can be hung, not only can be hung on the wall, but also can be installed on customer's equipment. The display can adjust the tilt angle according to customer's requirements. . With the right mounting bracket, industrial monitors can be mounted in any viewing position by the user and are commonly used for small, medium and large equipment.
3. Industrial Rack Mount Displays: Generally speaking, industrial rack mount displays are mounted on cabinets, such as 19" cabinets, so they are standard 19" wide and the mounting holes are standard. Mostly fixed. Rack mounted industrial monitors are commonly used in large cabinets such as telecommunications, power supplies, and large servers.
4. Outdoor industrial display: Industrial display has no frame, only inner display panel, customers mainly use small-scale equipment, the total display installation space is small, such as ATM machines, commercial POS, etc., they are usually installed on the client device.
5. Integrated industrial display. To put it simply, the embedded industrial display is installed in reverse order in the customer's cabinet and equipment, and is a display installed inside the client device. Unlike an open industrial showcase, it is installed on the inside of the equipment, and its edge coincides with the edge of the customer's equipment case. Embedded industrial displays are commonly used in large and medium-sized equipment such as the electric power, machinery and medical industries.